You have purchased a new house and your information is filled on the Zillow Portal. Your privacy is breached and you are feeling like exposed in public without your faults. So in this article, we will know, how you can remove your photos from Zillow(dot)com.
This are the steps one needs to follow for removing your home photos as well as your personal details from the portal.
You need to visit the Zillow Portal and and login in to your panel. After that you need to follow this below steps.
- Search your address and find your home property page
- Click on the more option and you will find verify your ownership, just click it.
- You need to answer some questions to verify your ownership.
- After claiming your ownership, you can start remove all the photos and details from the Zillow.
- Now you need to log into your profile at zillow(dot)com.
- Next click on your “Profile Icon” & select “Your Home” from the menu option.
- After that Click on the tile for your home to load the property page.
- Click on the “Edit Facts Icon” from the Owner View of the property page.
- Once done, you can click on an individual photo and click Remove Photo.
- Likewise remove all your photos, then select Save Changes.
If you are unable to remove the details and photos, you just need to place for the request at the Zillow Zendesk and they will help you after confirming your details.